A world of reasons to join AGU!
AGU Membership Provides a Wealth of Professional Resources
- Online access to Eos, AGU’s weekly news service for the geophysical community. Each issue of Eos delivers refereed articles on current research, news, political views, employment opportunities, meetings programs and reports, announcements of grants and fellowships, and upcoming AGU activities.
- Significant discounts on subscriptions to AGU’s peer-reviewed journals and the AGU Digital Library, containing more than 100 years of research from AGU’s preeminent journals.
- A 35% discount on AGU books and special publications.
- Special member registration rates for AGU meetings. These well-attended events are a great way to network and connect with your colleagues from around the world.
- A subscription to Physics Today for special member rate (discounted from the current rate of $59).
- Free access to WIREs Water, and discounted subscription rates for select journals published by Wiley.
- Free selection of e-books rotating on a quarterly basis.
Get Involved with AGU
- Get recognized! AGU members are exclusively eligible to receive Fellow Awards and Medals for outstanding contributions to the advancement of the geophysical sciences.
- Choose from dozens of AGU Sections and Focus Groups tailored to suit your specific science interests.
- Become a presenter at one of AGU’s dynamic meetings, which cater to AGU members, interested scientists, the media, and the general public.
Affiliations to Help You Save
- NASA Federal Credit Union membership. With NASA FCU, you and your family will save more when you borrow and earn more when you save. Take advantage of exceptional service, great rates, an extensive line of financial solutions, and fast loan approvals.
- Members are automatically eligible to participate in the American Physical Society Insurance Trust (APSIT) plan. For more information visit American Physical Society Insurance Trust, or for a price quote contact the plan administrator, Herbert V. Friedman, Inc., by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The following plans are offered:
- Term Life
- 10 Year Level Term
- Disability Income
- Personal Accident
- Hospital Indemnity
- Long Term Care
- Catastrophe Major Medical
Join AGU today and become a part of the fastest-growing platform dedicated to the advancement of geophysics. With over 62,000 members from 144 countries, AGU advances the Earth and space sciences by catalyzing and supporting the efforts of individual scientists across the globe. Start your AGU experience now by visiting the AGU Career Center, which connects experienced job seekers with interested recruiters.