AGU is committed to making scientific resources easily accessible and readily available. For this reason, AGU members receive discounted rates on subscriptions to AGU’s highly respected, peer-reviewed journals.
Check out the different ways you can access AGU’s growing collection of scientific research.
Subscribe to AGU Journals in Print, Online—or Both!
Available both online and in print, AGU journals are ranked among the top 10 most highly cited research publications on climate change.
- Access 17 years of content in a “current” online subscription, with articles dating back to 1996.
- For a full list of journals, click here.
Choose Articles, Not Journals, Through Virtual ChoiceSM
Satisfy all your interests without the cost of multiple subscriptions!
- MultiChoice package subscriptions allow members to select online articles from any journal regardless of publication year. Just search and download! Subscriptions are available in packages of 20 and 40, and offer articles at a fraction of the regular single article price.
- Select articles based on their categories. With Personal Choice you can subscribe to articles that fall under index terms uniquely tailored to meet your specific interests. This option includes articles published from 2002 forward.
Explore the AGU Digital Library
Browse 100 years of Earth and space sciences research from AGU’s popular journals. The Digital Library offers online access to primary research from 1896 through 1995, providing a rich historical foundation for current work across the geosciences.
- More than 66,325 articles spanning a century of knowledge.
- Includes Journal of Geophysical Research, Reviews of Geophysics, Water Resources Research, Radio Science, Geophysical Research Letters, Tectonics, Paleoceanography, and Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- Search with EASI (Earth and Space Index).
Stay Updated With E-Alerts!
Get notifications on the latest AGU journal articles through weekly e-mail alerts. Articles are published daily with links to the full abstract.
Subscription Terms and Conditions
Member print and online subscriptions are for individual use only. In accepting journals at membership rates, subscribers agree to these terms. For online journals, use of a subscriber’s login credentials by anyone other than the subscriber is not permitted. Activity that appears to violate these usage guidelines may result in suspension of service. AGU membership and subscriptions are on a calendar year basis (1 January–31 December). Applications received after 1 October will be effective as of 1 January of the following year unless otherwise requested. Earth Interactions and Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics are currently not available through Virtual Choice.