AGU is committed to making scientific resources accessible and readily available. AGU members receive discounted rates on online subscriptions to AGU’s highly respected, peer-reviewed journals. AGU journals are ranked among the top 10 most highly cited research publications on climate change.
- Access nearly two decades of content with articles dating back to 1996.
- View a full list of AGU journals
- MultiChoice package subscriptions allow members to select online articles from any journal regardless of publication year. Just search and download! Subscriptions are available in packages of 20 and 40, and offer articles at a fraction of the regular single article price.
- Select articles based on their categories. With Personal Choice you can subscribe to articles that fall under index terms uniquely tailored to meet your specific interests. This option includes articles published from 2002 forward.
- Browse a century of Earth and space science research spanning AGU journals, past and present. The Digital Library offers online access to primary research from 1896 through 1996, including more than 66,325 articles spanning a century of knowledge.
Subscription Terms and Conditions
Member subscriptions are for individual use only. In accepting journals at membership rates, subscribers agree to these terms. Use of a subscriber’s online login credentials by anyone other than the subscriber is not permitted. Activity that appears to violate these usage guidelines may result in suspension of service. AGU membership and subscriptions are on a calendar year basis (1 January–31 December). Applications received after 15 October will be effective as of 1 January of the following year unless otherwise requested.