AGU is committed to making scientific resources accessible and readily available. AGU members receive discounted rates on online subscriptions to AGU’s highly respected, peer-reviewed journals. AGU journals are ranked among the top 10 most highly cited research publications on climate change.
- Access nearly two decades of content with articles dating back to 1996.
- View a full list of AGU journals
- MultiChoice package subscriptions allow members to select online articles from any journal regardless of publication year. Just search and download! Subscriptions are available in packages of 20 and 40, and offer articles at a fraction of the regular single article price.
- Select articles based on their categories. With Personal Choice you can subscribe to articles that fall under index terms uniquely tailored to meet your specific interests. This option includes articles published from 2002 forward.
Explore the AGU Digital Library
Browse 100 years of Earth and space sciences research from AGU’s popular journals. The Digital Library offers online access to primary research from 1896 through 1995, providing a rich historical foundation for current work across the geosciences.
- More than 66,325 articles spanning a century of knowledge.
- Includes Journal of Geophysical Research, Reviews of Geophysics, Water Resources Research, Radio Science, Geophysical Research Letters, Tectonics, Paleoceanography, and Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- Search with EASI (Earth and Space Index).
Stay Updated With E-Alerts
Get notified of the latest AGU journal articles through email alerts. Articles are published daily with links to the full abstract.
To get an Eos e-alert each week when the the new issue is posted online, please sign in to AGU and select Read Eos to be directed to the Wiley Online Library Eos page. Select the link “Get AGU Content Alerts” in the top left corner of the page. You will be prompted to enter your Wiley Online Library username and password used for email alerts. If you have not established an account to receive email alerts, please select Register to create an account.
AGU journal alerts can be managed from the Wiley Online Library. Log in with your email address and password, and manage your email alerts simply by clicking on “My Profile” in the top right-hand corner of the screen. If you have not established a profile, select the “Not Registered?” link to create an online profile. To establish an alert for a specific AGU journal, visit the respective journal homepage and select the link “Get AGU Content Alerts”. The alert will then be saved to your profile.
Subscription Terms and Conditions
Member subscriptions are for individual use only. In accepting journals at membership rates, subscribers agree to these terms. Use of a subscriber’s online login credentials by anyone other than the subscriber is not permitted. Activity that appears to violate these usage guidelines may result in suspension of service. AGU membership and subscriptions are on a calendar year basis (1 January–31 December). Applications received after 15 October will be effective as of 1 January of the following year unless otherwise requested.